Erice Two Tone Wedding Rings
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Mens Ring: 6mm width two tone design with High Grade Signity stones on front part of the ring
Womens Ring: 5mm width two tone design with High Grade Signity stones on front part of the ring
Sold as Set
Please note that Wedding Rings and Triple Sets (Wedding Ring + Engagement Ring) are sold as set and cannot be broken.
Price indicated is for the entire set.
Made to Order Product
Made to Order
- Please note that this is a made to order product. We require 10 - 15 Business Days (Excluding Weekends and Holidays) to carefully produce this piece.
- Each Jewelry is made individually from scratch by very artistic and skilled Filipino Gold Smiths.
- We ship nationwide via LBC. It takes 1 - 3 business days for LBC to deliver your product.
Ring Size Information
By default, we follow US Size.
US size is the standard ring sizing chart in the Philippines.
If you are not sure of your ring size, please check this website: https://findmyringsize.com/
Vermeil Plating Color Guide
You can select the color you wish your jewelry to have. All rings will be electroplated with 24k Gold color of your choice. See picture below for your reference.
All B&CO Jewelry have 1x Free Repair which you can avail within 1 year.
Repair includes the following:
- Regular Gold Re-dipping
- Stone Re-Setting
Please note that the following services are NOT INCLUDED in the warranty:
- Resizing / Cutting
- 24k Gold Vermeil Replating
Your B&CO Jewelry is made of 925 Sterling Silver. While it has undergone 24k Gold Vermeil Plating, the gold surface may still wear down overtime. Once sterling silver is exposed, tarnishing may occur.
To prolong the color of your jewelry, proper care is needed:
- Wear you Vermeil Jewelry often! The oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster.
- Keep your Vermeil Jewelry in an air-tight container when not in use. Preferrably, use the plastic pouch we have provided. 1 pouch per jewelry.
- Do not store your Vermeil Jewelry in a humid area like the bathroom.
- Take off your Vermeil jewelry before washing your hands with soap, swimming and bathing. Do not expose to chlorine or salt.
- Wait to put on your Vermeil Jewelry until after you have applied perfume, lotion and make up. Chemicals like oil, nail polish, perfume can react with the base metal silver.
- Avoid dropping or scratching your Vermeil Jewelry. Remove it when you're about to do rigorous activities such as Weight Lifting.
- After you take your Vermeil Jewelry off at the end of the day, gently rub it with soft cloth (microfibre cloth is the best!). This will help maintain the jewelry's shine.